Pages

Sunday, January 7, 2024

Flight & Airy Sale-a-bration DSP

Awhh.........check out this Springy bird card.  
I think it is bright & cheery!
I just love this DSP!
And honestly I am not a huge bird lover,
but I think the images & colors in this DSP are just awesome!
 
I used some NEW products when creating this card! 
#162977- Flight & Airy 12x12 DSP- FREE Sale-a-bration choice with a $50 product order
#162947- Softly Sophisticated stamp set- FREE Sale-a-bration choice 
with a $100 product order
(PLUS this comes as a bundle & includes the Softly Sophisticated Embossing Folder)
#162607- Perennial Postage Dies= 33.00 pg. 25 Spring Mini
I also used this OnLine product-
#162149- Silver & White Sheer Ribbon= $9.00
Here are some of the bird cards I made.
WOW- look at this........
 #162977- Flight & Airy 12x12 DSP- FREE Sale-a-bration choice with a $50 product order
Notice the ribbon?
I colored it with my Light Misty Moonlight Stampin' Blend.
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Softly Sophisicated' - Sale-a-bration choice (comes as a bundle with an embossing folder-) FREE with $100 product order.
card stock:
  • Soft Seafoam- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2" & fold in half for card base
  • Boho Blue- 4 1/4" strip- die cut Perennial Postage Die
  • Soft Seafoam- 2 3/4 x 4"
  • Basic White- 2 1/4" strip- stamp words & die cut with Perennial Postage Dies
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Flight & Airy DSP- Sale-a-bration choice- FREE with $50 product order
  • 1 x 3 3/4"
  • 2 1/2 x 3 3/4"
Stampin' Blends:  Light Misty Moonlight to color the ribbon
ink:  Boho Blue
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Perennial Postage Dies; dimensionals; glue dots
OnLine Exclusive:  White/Silver Sheer Ribbon
 
I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment