Pages

Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Adorning Hearts criss cross lattice card

Check out this cool heart card!
This is a fun criss cross lattice layout.
 
This is one of the cards that everyone stamping with me
at my January classes got to make.
 
I used the 
#162570- Adoring Hearts Bundle- Spring Mini pg. 18= $53.00
#162947- Softly Sophisticated Bundle (Embossing Folder)- free SAB choice
#162864- Everyday Details Dies- Spring Mini pg. 28= $34.00
Here is how I did the criss cross lattice-
I cut 6 DSP strips that measure 1/4 x 4"- 3 each of 2 different patterns.
Notice how I added them to the 2 x 5" piece of Basic White card stock.
I laid the 2 end ones on the bottom first & then the middle one.
Then I adhered the 2 end ones on the top & then the center one last.
I turned the card stock over & used my scissors to trim the excess off of the edges.
 Isn't this so pretty!
And just think of the many different ways you could use this
any DSP with this layout & make a criss cross lattice card!
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Adoring Hearts' (words)
card stock:
  • Real Red- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2" & fold in half for card
  • Real Red- 4 x 5 1/4"- emboss with Softly Sophisticated Embossing Folder- SAB choice
  • Real Red- 2 1/4" strip- die cut circle
  • Basic White- 1 3/4" strip- stamp words onto & die cut circle
  • Basic White- 2 x 5"- add lattice strips onto
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
  • Gold- 2 1/4 x 5 1/4"
  • Gold- 2 3/4" strip- die cut circle
  • Gold- 3/4" strip- die cut 3 small hearts
designer paper:  'Most Adored'- FREE SAB choice with $50 product order
  • 1/4 x 4" (x6)- 3 each of 2 different patterns
ink:  Real Red
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Softly Sophisticated Embossing Folder- SAB choice; Everyday Details Dies; glue dots; dimensionals; Simply Elegant Trim (Gold)
 
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment