Pages

Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Rocker card with Bee My Valentine Bundle

Check out this FUN rocker card!
I designed this card for a team retreat I hosted the first part of November!
I think it is SOOO CUTE- don't you?
 
WOO HOO!
These NEW products will be available to order TOMORROW- 1/4/24!
#162554- Bee My Valentine Bundle= $38.50 (stamp set & punch) Spring Mini pg. 9
#162546- Bee Mine DSP= $12.50 Spring Mini pg. 9
#162558- Sweet Sorbet Ribbon= $8.00 Spring Mini pg. 9
I just LOVE it when Stampin' Up! has stamp sets & punches that coordinate!
And this Bee Builder punch is awesome with multiple uses out of the images!
This is what the card looks like when it is opened up!!
Notice how I used a 1/2 of a circle on the inside to stamp my sentiment onto.
I JUST LOVE these circle dies.
They are from the
#162286- Deckled Circle Dies- HC pg. 63- carrying over to OnLine Exclusive Store 

Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Bee My Valentine'
card stock:
  • Basic Black- 5 1/2" strip- die cut Deckled Circle (5 1/4") & fold in half for card base
  • Basic Black- 3 1/2" strip- die cut Deckled Circle (3 1/4")
  • Basic White-  5 1/4" strip- die cut Deckled Circle (5") & fold in half, adhere over card base Basic Black circle
  • Basic White- 5 1/4" strip- die cut Deckled Circle (5")- cut in half & add to into of card & add greeting on this
  • Basic White- 3/4" strip- stamp bee antenna's & punch out
  • Daffodil Delight-  1 1/2" strip- stamp bee onto & punch out
  • Petal Pink-  1 1/2" strip stamp heart onto & punch out
  • Vellum-  1 1/2" strip- punch out heart
  • Sweet Sorbet- 2" strip- die cut Deckled Circle (1 3/4") & stamp words onto
  • Sweet Sorbet- 3/4" strip- punch out small hearts
designer paper:  Bee Mine DSP- 3" strip- die cut Deckled Circle (2 3/4")
ink:  Memento & Petal Pink
Stampin' Blends:  Sweet Sorbet (to add cheeks onto bee)
other: Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Deckled Circle Dies- carry over from Holiday Catalog to OnLine Exclusive; Bee Builder Punch; dimensionals; glue dots; Wink of Stella
 
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments: