Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2021

Stampin' Up! Turtle Friends

 Today is Trey's 7th birthday!
Here is the fun card I made for him!

He is a slow poke- so we call him "Terry the Turtle".
 I think he will like this card (hopefully).
 This is a z fold card that I added a spinner track for the turtle to move on, 
using my Layering Circle Dies.
 Check out the clouds that I made with the NEW Basic Borders Dies.
They are cool & I love the stitching on them!
I used the "Happy Birthday" words from the 'Sweet Ice Cream' stamp set.
And I added a number 7, using the Playful Alphabet Dies.
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Turtle Friends' & 'Sweet Ice Cream'
card stock:
  • Balmy Blue- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 2 3/4" & 5 1/2" for card base
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- die cut clouds along the top edge & adhere inside the card.
  • Old Olive- 1 x 4 1/4"- for grass
  • Pear Pizzazz- 1 x 4 1/4"-for grass
  • Pear Pizzazz- 2" strip- stamp turtle onto & punch out
  • Basic White- scrap of white- stamp turtle image & add words inside & fussy cut out shell with scissors.   
  • Basic Black- scrap to die cut number 7
ink:  Memento
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Layering Circle Dies; Basic Border Dies (clouds); Playful Alphabet (number 7); Turtle Punch; dimensionals
I put 2 penny's together with a dimensional to adhere the turtle onto.
 
I hope you have a SPECIAL SATURDAY!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. Do you have a tutorial for this card? I'd love to make it! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad that you like this card. Sorry- but I don't have a tutorial on it. All measurements & supplies are above though. Happy Stamping!!

      Delete