Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2021

Stampin' Up! Elegantly Said Bundle- Simple Saturday

 Here is a Simple Saturday card!
Check out this pretty black & white card.
It is perfect for a bridal shower, wedding or anniversary!

I used the Elegantly Said Bundle that is on page 69 in the Annual Catalog.
 This is not a normal Susie card.
As I love layers.....but with all of the detail in this stamp- 
I didn't think I needed to add much more to it!
I thought this was a perfect card for Simple Saturday! 
 Look how I made the tag longer!
I cut a 1 3/4" strip & slid it down into the 
top part of the Elegant Tag Punch like shown above.
By doing it this way I got the top part  of the tag punch & 
was able to make it longer , so I could use these words!

Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Elegantly Said'
card stock:
  • Thick Basic White- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2"- fold in half for card basee
  • Basic Black- 1 3/4 x 3"
  • Basic White-  1 3/4" strip- slide into the punch as shown in photo above.  Cut tag to be around 3 5/8" long
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
ink:  Memento
other:  Elegant Tag Punch; Playful Pets Combo Trim Pack (Black & White Twine); dimensionals; glue dots

I hope you have a SUPER Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment