Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Stampin' Up! Sweet As A Peach bundle!

 Here is another cool Cris Cross fun fold card,
using the 'Sweet As A Peach' bundle.

Yesterday I shared a card with this layout- but it was horizontal.
I also used the 'Sweet As A Peach' bundle.
You can SEE IT BY CLICKING HERE!
 
Notice the Stitched Greenery Die I used for the inside of the card.
I LOVE IT!
I combined the stamp set/dies with the DSP!
Wow- I love how all of the SU! products coordinate.
These You're A Peach Suite are so cute! 

Here I stamped the 2 peaches & sets of leaves & die cut them out.
 This is what it looks like when it is opened up!.
See how I cut off the card front at a diagonal from the top corner to the bottom corner.
I then added the DSP & glued the 2 triangles together.
Neat huh!


I love the way this card turned out!

 Here are the measurements & supplies.

stamp set:  'Sweet As A Peach'
card stock:
  • Calypso Coral- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2"- fold in half & then diagonal cut off the right edge.  You'll save this & reattach it after you adhere the DSP to it.
  • Calypso Coral- 1 1/2 x 2 3/4"- layer under scalloped rectangle for front of card
  • Basic White- 3" strip- die cut 2 of these scalloped rectangles & stamp words onto them.  One of them is for the outside of the card & the other is for the inside of the card.
  • Basic White- 2" strip- stamp 2 peaches onto & die cut
  • Basic White- 1" strip- stamp leaves onto & die cut
  • Pear Pizzazz- 4 x 5 1/4"- die cut with the Stitched Greenery Die, for inside of card
designer paper:  You're A Peach DSP- 4 x 5 1/4"- diagonal cut- flip one side over & use one of these on each triangle
inks:  Calypso Coral & Pear Pizzazz
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Stitched Greenery Die; Peach Dies; Scalloped Contours Dies; dimensionals; glue dots; Snail Mail Combo Twine (white)- RETIRING! 
#1. 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2"
#2.  Cut off this piece from front of card.
#3.  This is the piece that you cut off & it will be re-attached to the top piece.
#4.  Lay it down like this- making sure that it is all even with side & bottom of card base.
Add adhesive (I used Multi-purpose glue).
#5.  Shut top card front & press together.  
You now have your Cris Cross fun fold!
 
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. Susie...What an awesome fun fold layout! I'm going to have to give this a try. You are also tempting me to get the Your as Sweet as a Peach suite too! Thanks for sharing! Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhh- thank you Marilyn! I am glad that you like it!! Great to hear from you! HOPE all is well! Sending HUGS!

      Delete