Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2021

Stampin' Up! Hats Off!

 WOW!  
Have you noticed the cool "Hats Off "Bundle 
on page 47 in the Annual Catalog?
 This bundle has lots of different possibilities to use when creating with it.
I know that there are many in our family (guys & girls) that would
like a card like this with a cap on it!
 
This could be a graduation card, Father's Day card, birthday card, etc.
 
Check out the awesome "Spiral Dye" stamp set!
It is on page 118 in the Annual Catalog!

Notice how I have a light & dark shading on it.....
How did I do it?
  1.  I used my Stamparatus to stamp it full strength in Misty Moonlight Ink.
  2.  I then turned my stamped image upside down.
  3.  DO NOT REINK- just re-stamp the image again.
This will give you the lighter & darker shades.
I think this turned out really cool!
With all of our boys (& Ainslee)- I know I'll be using this "Hats Off" Bundle alot!

Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Hats Off'
card stock:
  • Real Red- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2" for card base
  • Basic White- 5 1/4 x 2 3/4"- stamp tie dye onto this
  • Misty Moonlight- 1/2 x 5 1/4"- strip
  • Basic White- 1 x 5 1/4"- stamp words onto
  • Misty Moonlight- 3 x 4"
  • Real Red- 2 3/4 x 3 3/4"
  • Basic White- 2 1/2 x 3 1/2"
  • Misty Moonlight- 2 3/4" strip- stamp hat onto & die cut out
  • Basic White- 1" strip- die cut hat emblem
  • Real Red- 1" strip- die cut star
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
inks:  Misty Moonlight
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Hat Builder Dies; dimensionals; glue dots

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment