Pages

Friday, June 25, 2021

Stampin' Up! Rainbow


Oh my gosh......today is Ainslee's 4th birthday!
How can she be so old already?
This is the card I made for her last night.
She loves rainbows!
I can't wait for her to open this up this morning.
I used the NEW 'Sharing Sunshine' & Basic Borders Dies.
Check out the cloud stencil I made using the Basic Border Dies
& then used my Blending Brush & Balmy Blue ink to make the clouds!
For the inside of the card I used the  NEW 'Sunny Sentiments'.
 I love the way it turned out!
Even Deke said- "that is pretty cool"!
So hope it meets Ainslee's approval too!
 
Here are the supplies & measurements:
stamp sets:  'Sharing Sunshine' & 'Sunny Sentiments'
card stock:
  • Thick Basic White- 4 1/4 x 11"
  • Balmy Blue- 4 x 5 1/4"- stencil clouds onto this
  • Basic White- 5 1/4 x 2" strips- die cut clouds with cloud die from Basic Border Dies
  • Highland Heather, Misty Moonlight, Old Olive, Bumblebee, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red- strips for rainbow- die cut with stitched piece from Basic Border Dies
  • Basic White- 2" circle- stamp sun rays onto it
  • Bumblebee- approx. 1 1/4" circle- for center of sun
  • Basic White-  4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
inks:  Balmy Blue, Bumblebee & Memento
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Basic Border Dies; Layering Circle Dies; Blending Brush
 
OH what FUN it is!
Here is our CREW with us last weekend.
We went to Adventureland camping & to the park to celebrate-
birthdays for Trey, Deke, Sarah & Ainslee, PLUS Father's Day too!
Oh how BLESSED we are!
 
Trey, Brayen, Ainslee, Drake, Masen & Brody
with Papa & Grandma
 
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment