Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Santa & his reindeer

Here is another one of the swaps I made for my team meeting we had at our home on Saturday.  There is alot of new products here from the New Holiday Catalog!  So check them out!
  • Precision Base Plate (to cut out the thinlits)
  • Sleigh Ride Edgelits Dies (the trees here)
  • 'Cozy Christmas' stamp set- Santa & his Reindeer
  • 'Wonderland' stamp set- the snowflakes
  • Basic Black Archival ink pad
  • Real Red 1/8" Striped Ribbon (also comes with a roll of Garden Green in the pkg)

So what do you think?  I know.....it is a little early for Christmas!  But there are sooooo many cute new Christmas things in the this New Holiday Catalog- that I'll be sharing a few Christmas things on & off on my blog once in a while too.  
I think it turned out pretty sweet!  It is a definite vision of Santa & his reindeer flying on Christmas Eve!

stamp sets:  'Cozy Christmas' & 'Wonderland'
card stock:  Mossy Meadow, Crumb Cake, Real Red
ink:  Basic Black Archival & Whisper White Craft pad
other:  Big Shot, Precision Base Plate, Sleigh Ride Edgelits Dies, Real Red 1/8" Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Paper Snips
+++++
We had a fun day playing & enjoying the awesome cooler (fall like) day again yesterday.  We went to the cemetery to take a fall swag & flowers to put on my dads stone.  Then we went to What Cheer & played in the big park.  And then came home & played in our big sandbox!  It is fun to watch all 4 of the boys playing together.  
 
Last night I cut Steven's hair & then went to visit my mom, as she has been in the hospital since Saturday.  She has had a couple of rough days, but got up & sat in the chair while I was there & we had a nice, long visit.  I hope her new meds are going to work & she'll be on the uphill side now.
 
It was late when I got home.  I made supper for Deke when he got in about 10 & I spent the rest of the night working on farm bookwork.  
 
I'm off this morning to pick up all 4 boys & spend my day with them again.  Today is our last day with Brayden home to play with us, as he starts back to school tomorrow.  
 
Tonight I hope to burn the midnight oil stamping (since that didn't happen last night).  
 
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!  
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment