Pages

Saturday, August 22, 2015

A BAT Halloween card....

This is my swap for my team meeting that I'm having at our home today!  Check out all of the NEW products that I used when creating it, from the upcoming New Holiday Catalog that begins on September 1st!
stamp set:  NEW 'Cheer All Year'
card stock:  Tangelo Twist, Daffodil Delight, Very Vanilla, Basic Black
designer paper:  Happy Haunting 12x12 Designer Paper
ink:  NEW Archival Basic Black
other:  Big Shot, Softly Falling Embossing Folder, 2" Circle Punch, Banner Triple Punch, Perfect White Accents & Basic Pearls- both colored black with a Black Sharpie Marker,  Paper Snips (to cut out bat), Spider Web Doilies, Dimensionals
+++++
I am looking forward to spending my day stamping with my team & adoptees!  

Gotta run.....still lots more to do before everyone walks in my door.

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment