Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

A "spooky" sneak peek!

Here is another card using NEW Holiday Catalog products!

Check out the stamp sets, the thinlit words, the black glitter paper & the stripped designer paper!!  It is all new!
stamp set:  NEW 'Witches Nights' (spider web), NEW 'Howl-o-ween Treat' (spider)
card stock:  Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Tangelo Twist
designer paper:  NEW Black Glimmer & NEW Happy Haunting Designer Paper- both 12x12 paper
ink:  NEW Black Archival ink
other:  Big Shot, NEW Precision Plate, Seasonal Frame Thinlits (spooky), Vanilla Thick Twine, 1" Circle Punch, Hexagon Punch, Dimensionals, NEW Fine-Tip Glue Pen

I love Fall & Halloween.....and both are approaching!!  I've got so many ideas....now to find the time to get to stamp!

++++++
We were shocked with some very sad news.  A dear friend (Jay Bauwin) had a massive heart attach yesterday afternoon & passed away.  He was a rock to so many people in so many ways!  He will be greatly missed by lots & lots of people.  Would you please keep Jay's wife (& best friend) Linda & their son Jason in your prayers.  Linda is also a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  Linda & Jay have been dear friends of Deke & mine for years.  There wasn't a SU! event that Jay didn't attend with Linda.  And he always had such big, warm hugs to give.  We throughly enjoyed our time spent with them & will treasure it now forever.  Linda has a long road ahead of her & I will pray hard for her to find strength to get through this sad journey in her life. 

Yesterday was a long day.  I worked outside most of the day.  Bradyen was here for awhile to help us.  I made supper (some of Nathan's favorites- ham balls, scalloped potatoes, corn/maracroni & Manda mad the grapenut muffins) last night & ran it into Nathan & Sarah's.  I then came home & went back out to help Deke sort hogs.  I had hoped to find a burst of energy to stamp all night, but that didn't happen.  I was just beat. 

We are up bright & early again this morning & off to work outside again.  We sell hogs this morning, so I'm a farmer again.
I think we are home tonight.  I plan to get caught up on my piles from last week!  

I hope you have a  TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment