Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Another Rose

Check out this card!  Remember the rose card that I posted yesterday?  Check it out HERE!! 

Well this is card is made with the reverse pieces that I didn't use for it & assembled here!


I think it is very elegant & modern!  It too is a very stunning card.  What do you think of it?

stamp set:  'Rose Wonder'  
card stock:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant, Cucumber Crush
ink:  Basic Black Archival
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Precision Plate, Rose Garden Thinlit, Extra Large Oval Punch, Dimensionals, 2 Way Glue Pen, Big Shot Die Brush
++++++
When the boys went home last night Deke & I ran to Osky.  We ate supper, went to the bank & got groceries.  I came home & by the time I got everything put away I called it a night.  I tried to watch a movie with Deke & ended up falling asleep on the couch.
This morning Deke is off early to chore & then has 2 meetings this morning.  I'm off to pick up my boys for the day.  Brayden & Masen will be here tonight for awhile, as Sarah works late & Nathan has another game to referee.  When they leave I hope to get to do some stamping.  
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. Both cards are absolutely gorgeous!! Another good use for Press and Seal for sure. Marilyn R.

    ReplyDelete