Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

'Sky is the Limit'......what a great Sale-a-bration stamp set!

Look at this cool airplane card!  And make sure you notice the propeller on it!

This card is one that everyone joining me to stamp at my monthly classes last week got to make.


Check out the clouds.....aren't they cool!  I used the 2 3/8" Circle Punch, Sponge & Soft Sky ink pad to make them!

This is a fun fold card, called a 'z' fold.

And did you notice the cool new world embossing folder?  It is called World Traveler.  And I love it!
This is what my card looks like when it is opened up.  I attached the airplane rectangle piece with dimensionals & put it on at a diagonal, so that the words in the bottom corner showed. 

Don't you like the black tab along the side?  I made it with the Note Tag Punch, folded it over & then put little mini brads in it.

stamp set:  'Sky Is the Limit'- Sale-a-bration- LIMITED TIME ONLY UNTIL 2/15!
card stock:  Vellum, Soft Sky, Whisper White, Basic Black & Crumb Cake
ink:  Soft Sky, Archival Basic Black
other:  Big Shot, World Traveler Embossing Folder, 3/4" Circle Punch, Mini Brads, Dimensionals, Paper Piercing Mat, Paper Piercing Tool, Note Tag Punch, Stampin' Sponges, 2 3/8" Scalloped Circle Punch
+++++
I enjoyed my day with the boys yesterday.  We read alot of books, did some fun winter worksheets, played Ninja Turtles, etc.  

Last night I burnt the midnight oil working on stamping stuff!

This morning I'm off earlier than normal this morning to pick up Masen & Brayden.  We'll then go pick up the other 3 boys, take Brayden to school & head out to our home.

Tonight after the boys leave, I hope to be home to work on catching up on things that I got behind on last week, since I spent most every spare minute I had lcutting card stock & getting ready for all of my monthly classes.  

Oh my......our darn Iowa winter weather!  It now has some snow in the forecast for us.  We'll see what that all turns out amounting too I guess in the next 24 hours or so.   I hope the forecasters are wrong!

Wishing you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment