Pages

Friday, January 8, 2016

This is a card that I created for a swap I was in this month.  It is similar to the birthday card that I made for Manda back in November.  I used the set- 'Birthday Blooms'.  I love the script of the words in this stamp set.  I thought it turned out cute with the Mint Macroon designer paper.  Don't you like it?
stamp set:  'Birthday Blooms'
card stock:  Mint Macaroon, Blushing Bride, Whisper White
designer paper:  Birthday Bouquet
markers:  Mint Macroon, Watermelon Wonder, Blushing Bride
other:  2 1/2" Circle Punch, Banner Triple Punch, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (small flower), Pansy Flower punch, Soft Subtles Candy Dots, Dimensionals
++++
Last night was a late night working on the farm.  We were both cold & tired when we got in.  I made a big pot of chili soup late yesterday afternoon & it was nice to have it all done & ready to help warm us up. 

I'm off to pick up the boys for the day.  Tonight when they leave I'll be a stamping fool!  And I pray that I have good mojo.

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment