Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2016

"Hello' my friend!!

This is a card I made as a swap for some of my demonstrator friends in a group called GoDiva's.  The focus is the Sale-a-bration set called- 'Hello'.  I think it is bright & cheery.

I really like this Sale-a-bration set- 'Hello'.  It is limited time only though & available through February 15th!  So if you want it, be sure you get it before it is gone.
I shadow stamped the flowers from the Occasions Catalog set called- 'Grateful Bunch' onto the middle Melon Mambo strip.  I then stamped the flowers onto white card stock & punched them out with the coordinating punch called- Blossom Bunch.  

stamp set:  'Hello' SAB & 'Grateful Bunch'
card stock:  Melon Mambo, Whisper White
designer paper:  Have a Cuppa DSP
ink:  Melon Mambo
other:  2 1/2" Circle Punch, Blossom Punch, White 1/4" Cotton Ribbon, It's My Party Enamel Dots, Dimensionals, Glue Dots


+++++
Last night Masen was here all night.....so G'ma didn't get anything done.  I am hoping that he sleeps all night.

I'm off this morning to pick up the 3 Seeley boys & then back home for the day.  It is suppose to warm up to mid 40's today & if it does the boys & I will be going outside for awhile so they can run & play!  They are tired of being cooped up inside.  

Tonight I'm a farmer helping Deke.  And then I'll be burning the midnight oil cutting card stock when I get in. 

I hope you have a very special Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment