Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2016

You're so sweet!

Here is the link if you'd like to vote for Nathan again!  
You can vote for him once a day until February 9th!
https://polldaddy.com/poll/9287583/
You can see the original post about Nathan HERE!

Doesn't this card look just so yummy!!  

This cute little ice cream cone stamp & words came from the Sale-a-bration set- 'Honeycomb Happiness'!

You can't buy this stamp set, but you can earn it with a $50 order from now until March 31st!

This card is one of the shoe box swaps that I created for my team meeting that I had last Saturday here at our home.

Check out the sparkle on the ice cream.  I used the Wink of Stella Glitter Pen on it! 
stamp set:  'Honeycomb Happiness'- (Sale-a-bration stamp set)
card stock:  Soft Suede, Watermelon Wonder, Blushing Bride
designer paper:  Birthday Bouquet DSP
ink:  Soft Suede
other:  Watermelon Wonder 1" Stitched Satin ribbon, Paper Snips, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Wink of Stella Glitter Pen

Measurements:
Soft Suede-5 1/2 x 8 1/2"; 4 x 1 1/4"; 2" strip to stamp ice cream cone on & cut out with the paper snips
Watermelon Wonder- 5 1/4 x 4"
Blushing Bride- 3 3/4 x 1 1/4"; 1 1/2" strip to stamp ice cream onto & cut out with the paper snips
Birthday Bouquet DSP- 5 1/4 x 2"
Ribbon- 7"
++++
It was later when the boys went home last night.  I made supper & then Deke helped me move furniture around in the spare bedroom.  Masen is now an "all over mover", so we had to get the 2nd crib up.  I wasn't sure where I was going to find room to put it- so kept putting it off.  We got it all done & everything all put back.  Now both little ones will be in cribs in separate rooms for their naps today.

I'm off this morning to pick ups the boys for the day.  Deke is off to chore & head to Ottumwa to a meeting for the day.  When the boys all leave tonight I'll be headed out the door to work on the farm all night.  Tonight is my farmer night helping Deke.  We will be selling hogs.  

I hope you have a very great Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment