Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

It is an explosion 'flower' card!

Here is the last card I have to share with you, of my 6 cards I made for my classes I had last week.  This is a clean & simple card with a real wow- as I did an "explosion pop out" in the inside of it!!!  

Check out the shinny centers of the flowers too.  I used Crystal Effects on them.  I think that it really added some dimension to the card. 
This is a really neat stamp set.  I love that it has a flower punch that goes with it.

stamp set:  'Birthday Blossom'

card stock:  Whisper White THICK, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Suede

ink: Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride

supplies:  Big Shot, Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder, Crystal Effects, Paper Snips, Pansy Punch, Dimensionals

 

 AND LOOK AT THIS.......
Here is the paper explosion on the inside of my card!  It is a 8x8 pieces of typing paper that I did an origami fold with.  We folded it & then stamped on it- before adhering it to the inside of the card. 

This card was definitely alot of fun for everyone to make.  I loved listening to the gals as they were making it.  It was sweet & made me smile too- just listening to them as they were creating.

I so remember making my first ever explosion card about 15 years ago.  It was a birthday card!  And I just thought it was one of the neatest cards ever.  And oh how I vividly remember it.  I probably have it in a drawer someplace.....as I love making cards- but could never give away cards that I made in a class.  Is that how you are too?

+++++
This morning I'm headed out to help Deke chore & get set up for our baby piggies to arrive.  All 4 boys & Manda will be here too to 'help'!  I know they boys were bouncing off of the walls today with excitement anticipating getting to help Papa & G'ma on the farm!
 
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment