Pages

Friday, August 28, 2015

It is clean & simple!

This is a beautiful Christmas ornament card that was one of my shoe box swaps for my team meeting last weekend.  I wanted everyone to get a chance to use the new Precision Base Plate with a detailed thinlit.  I had all of the supplies cut for this- except they had to cut the words out & the ornaments- so that they could actually get to use the new products with total hands on.  

Isn't this just a gorgeous card!  
There is alot of new product used here that is in the upcoming Holiday Catalog!  The catalog goes live on September 1st!  Woo Hoo!! 

Notice these NEW products:
  • new gold cord
  • the ornament thinlit- Delicate Ornament Thinlits Dies
  • the thinlit words- Christmas Grettings Thinlits Dies
  • the designer paper- Winter Wonderland Specialty Designer Paper
stamp set:  none
card stock:  Real Red
12x12- Gold Foil Sheets, Red Glimmer Paper
designer paper:  NEW Winter Wonderland Specialty
ink:  none
other:  Big Shot, NEW Precision Base Plate, NEW Delicate Ornament Thinlits Dies, NEW Christmas Greetings Thinlits Dies, NEW Gold Cording Trim, Glue Dots, Dimensionals
+++++++
We played outside all morning & enjoyed the beautiful day!  The boys & I went to visit my Aunt Virginia yesterday morning for awhile.  My niece Jordan & great-niece Ella arrived about the same time as we did.  Wow- what fun we had with the kids playing on the swing set & visiting!  

Brayden rode the bus out after school & the boys all got to play together for awhile.  Then Brayden went with Deke & I to sort & load hogs.  He is a such a little farmer!  When we got done with that I made supper & took up to the shop to feed all of the guys.  It was late when we got in & I was beat.  I showered, picked up toys & called it a night.  

I'm off this morning to pick up the boys.  Manda has to work at the High School FB game tonight so the boys will all be going with me to Columbus Junction to the races.  Trevor & Mark worked in the shop all day yesterday, trying to get the car put back together.  Nathan helped for awhile last night & Deke burnt the midnight oil with Trevor working on it until wee hours of the morning.  The frame is all redone, sheet metal is off & they are working on getting it all back together. 

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment