Pages

Friday, August 14, 2015

A Minion birthday invite!

Here is the birthday invites Manda & I made for Brody & Drake's upcoming 4th birthday party that is the end of this month!  I (G'ma) wanted to do dinosaurs as their theme & Manda thought they might want to do some super heros- but they wanted Minions.  So that is what they got.  This is my Minion punch art guy!  I think he turned out pretty cute!  The boys were pleased.....so guess that is all that counts. 
I will post the supplies I used sometime soon.  This card was created all with Stampin' Up! punches & framelits.  It is pretty cool huh!
+++++
We had a full day on the farm yesterday with our new baby piggies!  It was a very long day!  We came in to get supper last night, ate, showered & off to Brayden's football practice we went.  We stopped for ice cream on the way home from there.  We were all beat when we finally got home!  I should have stamped....but we all called it a day & went to bed.  This heat just drains you when you are out in it all day long.  

The 3 Seeley boys will be here here soon to spend the day.  Brayden is going to Aunt Kathy's for awhile. Then tonight the guys will be head to Columbus Junction to the races.  As bad as I want to go racing with them, I have got to stay home & get caught up on my things.  My piles have gotten bigger this week instead of smaller.  

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
hugs-

SUSIE

1 comment: