Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

A little pumpkin!

Here is a fun card I made with some more new Holiday Catalog products. 

Note:  There isn't a framelit or a punch for the pumpkin so I fussy cut it out with my Paper Snips.
stamp set:  NEW 'Haunt Ya Later' (pumpkin) & 'NEW A Little Something' (Trick or Treat words)
card stock:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive
designer paper:  Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stack (12x12)- Basic Black
ink:  NEW Archival Basic Black
supplies:  Perfect White Accents, Banner Triple Punch, Dimensionals, Paper Snips
other:  black sharpie marker

Here is how I colored the Perfect White Accents to make them black!!  It works great!  But you have to be patient & let it dry awhile before you try to touch them.  
++++
Masen, Nathan & Sarah stopped out last night to visit for a bit.  He is changing to much already.  He is such a good little baby.  He reminds me more & more of Nathan as a baby every day when I see him.
 
I was a stamping fool last night & burnt the midnight oil.  I had some swaps I needed to get done for my team meeting I am having here at our home this Saturday!!  We'll be sharing lots of New Holiday Catalog products with each other that we could pre-order early as Stampin' Up! demonstrators.  

If you'd like to join my team you can CLICK HERE! OR  CONTACT ME for more information!
I'd love to have you join my Iowa Inkers Team!
 
Deke is off early this morning to chore & then he'll go to the office.  Can you believe it....I have the day off work today! (Or should I say I don't have to help on the farm or keep any boys- so I'll be working on stamping stuff all day!)   I am off now to clear a shelf for my new holiday things & unpacking boxes from classes I had last week!  I literally have a path in our attached garage (room) that I keep my stamp stuff in & I hope I can at least tell tonight when I go to bed that I've worked out there all day, although I know it won't be all cleaned up, but hope I make some noticeable progress.  Wish me luck!!
 
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment