Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

A Christmas card with 'Santa's Gifts'!

Here is a Christmas card I created using a set that in the big catalog- pg. 68, called 'Santa's Gifts'.  I thought it was a cute set- as the reindeer is just adorable.  I made an easel card with it.  My idea for the layout sprung from a card that I saw at convention.
stamp set:  'Santa's Gifts'
card stock:  Whisper White, Real Red, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight
designer paper:  Neutrals 12x12 Paper Stack (Basic Black & Real Red (for the package)
ink: Black Stazon On & real REd
markers:  Real Red, Blushing Bride, Basic Black, Chocolate Chip, Daffodil Delight
other: Big Shot, Lucky Stars Embossing Folder, Washi Label Punch, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (small star), Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals
++++++
Yesterday I had the day off work, so changed hats & I stamped all day/night.  I worked on left over pieces from recent classes- so that I could get the supplies all put picked up & put away.

This morning Deke is up bright & early to chore & has meetings.  I'm up to get a few things done before the boys get here.  Tonight we're all off to the races to cheer on Nathan.  The weather has been perfect the past couple of days- hope today is another nice day/evening out too.

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment