Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

Oh Christmas Tree......

Good morning!

Here is a pretty Christmas Tree.  

I really like this stamp set.  The more I do with it the more I fall in love with it.   I used alot of product out of the Holiday Catalog when I was creating this card.


'Evergreen' & 'More Merry Messages'
cs:  Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler & Champagne Glimmer 12x12 paper
ink:  Versamark & Cherry Cobbler
supplies:  Big Shot, Apothecary Accent Framelit, Holiday Frame embossing folder, Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding ribbon, dimensionals
 WOW!!  Back to reality today.  What a whirl wind of a holiday weekend.  We got alot done, but have lots more that we didn't get checked off of our list.  I will have to stay up some nights this week & get things done.

Yesterday morning I worked on making some personal cards- sympathy, anniversary, birthday- that I needed to get done.  Then in the afternoon Manda, the twins & I enjoyed going to Jenny's party & got a few groceries afterwards.  Deke & I put up our pre-lit tree last night.  We were so bummed that we couldn't get a few of the lights to work on it.  We decided that it would work for this year & we'll buy a new Christmas tree after the holidays when they are on sale & we will throw this one away when we take it down after Christmas.  It is all decorated & looks very pretty!!  I put silver garland beads on it this year instead of my usual tinsel.  It looks different- but nice.  I am so HAPPY that Deke helped me put it up & decorate it this year.

We all have a busy week here.  Deke will be gone during the day to meetings all week for Board of Supervisor stuff, except for Friday.  So that means late nights on the farm as he still has all of the work here to do too when he gets home.  I am still putting stuff away from my November workshops & need to get busy & get my calendars created & cut for my December workshops.  I can't believe that next Sunday will already be my first workshop for the month!!  WOW- seems like November just flew by.  Christmas is now less than a month away.  YIKES....I haven't bought any gifts yet & don't have time to go shopping until after the 15th!  

Hope you all have a fabulous day!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment