Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2024

Wildly Flowering Diamond Fun Fold card

WOW!
Check out this fun diamond fun fold card!
I love the way it turned out & it is a totally Susie card.

This is one of the cards that everyone stamping with me
at my August monthly card classes will get to make!
 Many friends that were at my classes last week loved this card!

I used this gorgeous flowery DSP as the main part for the card base.
#163323- Wildly Flowering DSP= $12.50- pg. 41 ON SALE NOW= $10.62
This is what the card looks like when you open it up!
 This is what the card looks like from the back side.

Below is the pattern for this Diamond Fun Fold card, so that you can make one too.
How did I do it?
*the DSP = 5 1/2 x 12"
*on the long side score at 2", 4", 8" & 10"
*then fold all 4 corners in to the first score line as shown below
 This is what is looks like when the corners are folded in.
Note that I did adhere each of the 4 corners down with adhesive.
This helps to make the card base more sturdy.
Here is the pile of card pieces as I was cutting, scoring & folding them!
Notice how I added a scrunched up flower to coordinate/match the flower in the dsp. 
I used the #160576- Petal Park Builder Punch= $24.00- pg. 122
I cut each petal, using my Paper Snip Scissors, scrunched the flower
& added a little brown 1/2" circle to the center of it.  
 
Here are the measurements & supplies.
stamp set: 'So Sincere'
card stock:
  • Early Espresso- 4 x 5 1/4"- for base of card- this is adhered to the back of the folded DSP
  • Early Espresso- 3" strip- die cut stitched square/diamond shape with Stylish Shapes dies
  • Early Espresso- 3/4" strip- punch out 1/2" circle for center of flower
  • Moody Mauve- 1 1/2" strip- punch out flower with Petal Park Builder Punch
  • Mossy Meadow- 1 1/2" strip- punch out leaf with Bough Punch
  • Basic White- 2 1/4" strip- die cut scalloped oval
  • Basic White- 3 3/4 x 5"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Wildly Flowering DSP-
  • 5 1/2 x 12"- score at 2", 4", 8" & 10"
ink:  Moody Mauve
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Unbounded Love Dies (scalloped stitched oval); Stylish Shapes dies; Petal Park Builder Punch; Bough Punch; Simply Scored Scoring Tool; dimensionals; glue dots
retired:  1/2" Circle Punch
 
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment