Pages

Saturday, August 10, 2024

Stampin' Up! Haunted Home Kit- WOW!

OH MY GOSH!!
I couldn't wait to put my Haunted Home Kit together.
Isn't it just totally adorable! 
I LOVE IT! 
*Notice that I added a tea light candle to put inside the house to light up the windows!
*AND I saved my little 'brick' pieces that I punched out the window holes & made a sidewalk!! The sidewalk measures 1 1/4 x 4 3/4". I just added glue dots to the back side of the 'bricks' & stuck them to a piece of 1 1/4" Basic White card stock. 

*The completed Haunted Home measures approximately-
12" tall
8 1/2" long
6 1/2" wide
NOTE:  You will need a hot glue gun to stick the house together.  Glue dots; Black Dimensionals & Tear & Tape are included in the kit though.  
 
 
 
I hope you have a SUPER Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment