Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2024

Snowy Wonder

Oh......it has been very hot in Iowa this week!
Here is a SNEAK PEEK!
So last night I decided I was gonna create a quick wintry card using some 
NEW Holiday Catalog products!!
These products will be available to purchase on 9/4/24 when this catalog begins.
 
I used the #164125- Snowy Scenes Suite Collection= $78.25 on page 33.
This suite includes:
#164125- Snowy Wonder Bundle= $45.75
#164128- White Loose Snowflakes= $8.00
#164129- Pool Party Pompom Ribbon= $12.00
#164333- Snowy Scenes 12x12 DSP= $12.50

Isn't this snowman just adorable!!
I actually die cut the snowman & the larger tree directly out of the DSP.
Notice the dies laying here on the DSP.
It is so cool that the images can be die cut out directly from the DSP.
 Look at all of the cute snowmen!
They are just adorable!!

So what do you think of this suite? 
Here are the supplies & measurements I used when creating my card.
 
stamp set:  'Snowy Wonder' (words & snowman hat)
card stock:
  • Thick Basic White- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" & fold in half for card base
  • Pool Party- 4 x 5 1/4"- emboss with Snowflake Sky 3D Embossing Folder
  • Basic White- 1 1/2" strip- stamp words onto & fussy cut out with Paper Snip Scissors
  • Basic White- 3/4" strip- stamp hat onto & die cut
  • Basic White- 2 1/2 x 4" strip- rip in half & use as snowdrift along the bottom card front.  Note that I tore this towards me & made waves in it so that I got the rough edge & snowdrifts! 
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Snowy Scenes DSP-
  • die cut snowman & large tree directly from DSP
  • fussy cut with Paper Snip Scissors the 2 small trees
ink:  Memento
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Snowy Wonder Dies; Snowflake Sky 3D Embossing Folder; White Loose Snowflakes; Pool Party PomPom Ribbon; Paper Snip Scissors; dimensionals; glue dots
 
I hope you have a great Thursday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment