Pages

Friday, August 23, 2024

Caring Leaves SNEAK PEEK!

Check out this adorable block layout card!
I used a SNEAK PEEK of an upcoming NEW stamp set
that will be available in the upcoming Holiday Catalog on 9/4/24!
 
This is another totally Susie card & I love the way it turned out!
Aren't these leaves just so cute!
You are going to LOVE this new stamp set & will want to add it to your wish list!
 I used the
#164273- Caring Leaves stamp set= $17.00 pg. 59 Holiday Catalog.
Notice how I die cut the block layout using some dies.
 #161541- Gone Fishing Dies= $34.00 pg. 76.
And I also used the cool DSP-
#163393- Country Woods DSP= $12.50 pg. 51 ON SALE NOW = $10.62
Look at the leaves.
How did I do it?
*I stamped them directly onto 2 different DSP sheets using Early Espresso ink.
*I then fussy cut them out using Paper Snip Scissors.
*And then put dimensionals onto the back of them & added them to the card front.
 
Aren't they so cute!  
 
This is the card that I made for Nathan!
As today is his birthday!
I hope he likes the card.
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Caring Leaves'- available 9/4/24 in the upcoming Holiday Catalog
card stock:
  • Misty Moonlight- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" & fold in half for card base
  • Early Espresso- 3 3/4 x 5"
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Country Woods DSP- 
  • 4 x 5 1/4"- die cut using the block image from the Gone Fishing Dies
  • 2" strip- stamp leaf onto it & fussy cut it out with Paper Snip Scissors
  • 2" strip- stamp leaf onto it & fussy cut it out with Paper Snip Scissors
ink:  Early Espresso
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Gone Fishing Dies; 2023-2025 In Color Jute (Boho Blue); Adhesive Backed Textured Dots; dimensionals; glue dots; Paper Snip Scissors
 
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments: