Pages

Saturday, June 29, 2024

SNEAK PEEK Wintery Tree Tops

 Check out this CUTE wooden decor that I decorated!
It is a totally Susie project & I love the way it turned out. 
I added some dsp, a wreath & a bird to the wood.
 
When creating this I used some upcoming NEW products that you are 
going to want to add to your wish list!

I used the 'Wintery Tree Tops' Bundle.
These products are a SNEAK PEEK of an upcoming suite in the
Holiday Catalog that will be available starting September 1st!

How did I get this bundle so early?
I registered for an online Stampin' Up! event & all demonstrators
that were registered for this event could pre-order this suite early.
WOW HUH!
I bought these wooden houses at Dollar General & covered them using the dsp.
The house is wood & measures approx. 4 x 5 1/4".
This is how I made the wreath.
How did I do it?
*For the wreath I stamped the 2 sprigs like shown above 
in Memento ink onto Basic White card stock.
*I used a Blending Brush & added Old Olive Ink over them.
*I added color onto the leaves & berries using Stampin' Blends.
*I then did cut both of them. 
This is what it looks like from the side view!
So I just love this wooden decor!
 It is stunning when you see it in person.
I hope that you like it too!
 
Here are the supplies & measurements. 
stamp set:  'Wintery Tree Tops' - available 9/1/24- Sneak Peek product to add to your wish list!
card stock:
  • Basic White- 4 1/4" strip- stamp 2 sprigs for wreath, die cut & color
  • Basic White- 2" stamp bird onto, die cut & color with Stampin' Blends
  • Old Olive- 2" strip- die cut 3 pines
  • Pool Party- 1" strip- stamp words onto & fussy cut out with Paper Snip Scissors
designer paper:  Nest of Winter DSP- available 9/1/24- Sneak Peek product to add to your wish list!
  • 4 x 5 1/4"- diagonally cut corners.  NOTE:  I made a pattern out of typing paper & then cut my DSP from that so that my corners would match.
inks:  Memento & Old Olive
Stampin' Blends:  Light Pecan Pie; Light & Dark Old Olive; Dark Cherry Cobbler; Light Crumb Cake; Color Lifter
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Wintery Tree Tops Dies; Paper Snips; dimensionals; glue dotsLinen Thread; Cherry Cobbler/Pearl Adhesive Backed Berries- available 9/1/24- Sneak Peek product to add to your wish list!

I hope you have a SUPER Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE
 

No comments:

Post a Comment