Pages

Friday, June 7, 2024

Spotlighting Technique Dutch Door fold card

WOW- check out this gorgeous card!
It is a black & white card with a splash of purple!
 
This is one of the cards that everyone stamping with me 
at my June monthly classes will be making.
 
I used the 
#163519-Layers of Beauty Bundle= $56.50 pg. 57

This is a fun fold Dutch Door fold card.
And I did the "spotlighting" technique by only coloring one flower
and leaving the rest of them in black & white!
 
Isn't it cool standing up like this!
I colored the one flower using Stampin' Blends.
This is what it looks like when it is opened up!
Here are the "3" strips of Tear & Tape that I added to the 
card front so that I could adhere the layered flowers piece of card stock to it.
I added some Wink Of Stella over the rose for some added sparkle.
 
So what do you think?
I hope you like it as much as I do.
 
Here are the supplies & the measurements.
stamp set:  'Layers of Beauty'
card stock:
  • Highland Heather- 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"- for card base
  • Highland Heather- 2 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2" & adhere to the bottom of the card base
  • Highland Heather- 3 1/4 x 4 1/2"
  • Basic Black- 3 1/2 x 4 3/4"
  • Basic White- 3 x 4 1/4"- stamp flowery image onto this for card front
  • Basic White- 1/2" strip- stamp words onto & flag end with Paper Snips
  • Basic White-2 3/4 x 2 3/4"- stamp single rose/leaves onto, color with Stampin' Blends & die cut
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Perennial Lavender- 1 x 5 1/2"
ink:  Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Dark Highland Heather & Dark Old Olive
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Layers of Beauty Dies; Wink of Stella; dimensionals; Purple Fine Shimmer Gems; Tear & Tape
 
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment