Pages

Monday, March 6, 2023

Silly Goose fun fold

This is a triple flap center gate fold card!
I used the cute little goose from the stamp set-
#160734- Silly Goose= $25.00.
 
This is one of the cards that everyone will be making at my
March monthly classes.
 
Check out how I adhered the goose to the card front.
YES- I used alot of dimensionals so that it won't come off!
I added 9 dimensionals.....in these spots.
And then I added on the square/circle/goose to them.
Notice how I have the 2 flaps attached to the right side.
You'll adhere these first.
AND
then you'll then center the one & attach it to the left side center.
This is what it looks like opened completely up!
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Silly Goose'
card stock:
  • Tahitian Tide- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 2 1/8" & 6 3/8"- fold for card base
  • Tahitian Tide- 3 1/8 x 3 1/8"-layer goose/circle onto
  • Tahitian Tide- 1/2 x 3 3/4"
  • Basic White- 3 1/2" strip- die cut stitched circle & stamp/color goose
  • Basic White- 1 3/4 x 4" (x3)
  • Basic White- 1/2" strip- stamp words onto & punch ends with Happy Labels Pick A Punch
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Flowers & More DSP- Host reward
  • 1 1/2 x 3 3/4" (x3)
ink:  Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Light & Dark Parakeet Party, Ligth & Dark Tahitian Tide; Light Pumpkin Pie
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Stylish Shapes Dies; Happy Labels Pick A Punch; Pastel Adhesive Backed Squins; dimensionals; Wink of Stella; Tear & Tape

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. I love silly cards. Grandson's would love this one. Do not have this stamp set, will see what I can use. Wonderful idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes- Silly Goose stamp set- #160734= $25.00 & it is available to purchase

      Delete