Pages

Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Perfectly Penciled Black & White stemed flowers

You all know that I love black & white cards.
Here is a quick one where I added a splash of Daffodil Delight to it!
Isn't it bright & cheery!
 
This makes me think of Spring & it is just around the corner!
I can't wait to have all of my flowers around our home, green grass & lots of sunshine!
 It was easy to add the splash of color to this Black & White DSP!
#159244- Perfectly Penciled= $12.00
 
I colored the flowers/stems using my 
Dark Daffodil Delight & Light Granny Apple Green Stampin' Blends!
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Lovely & Lasting'
card stock:
  • Basic Black- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" & fold in half for card base
  • Daffodil Delight- 1 x 4 1/4"- stamp words on far right side
  • Daffodil Delight- 3 1/4 x 3 1/4"
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Perfectly Penciled DSP- 
  • 2 x 5 1/4"- stripes
  • 3 x 3"- flowers/stems
ink:  Memento
Stampin' Bland:  Dark Daffodil Delight; Light Granny Apple Green
other:  Matte Black Dots; dimensionals; Glue Dots; Wink of Stella, Parakeet Party Ribbon
 
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment