Pages

Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Easter Bunny stamp set

THIS OR THAT?
Do you need an Easter card?
or a Baby card?
 
Do you like the background plain?
Or do you like the background embossed like a quilt?
 
This is one of the cards 
that everyone joining me for my March monthly classes will be making!
They will get to choose many different options when creating this card.
 
NOTE:  There is a coordinating Easter Bunny Punch that goes with this stamp,
BUT the Easter Bunny Punch is sold out & not orderable right now.
It will be back in stock around May 15th, 2023.
Which one of these bunnies do you like the best?
Which color do you prefer?
Look at how I stamped the carrot directly over the bunny paws.
I colored the stems green.
AND THEN.......
I stamped the carrot bottom onto a strip of Basic White CS,
colored it & fussy cut it out scissors.
I attached it using a mini dimensional- directly over the stamped carrot.
This bunny I made into an Easter card & I didn't emboss the background.
Check out the cute little carrot that I stamped, colored, fussy cut out with scissors & 
added to the bunnies paws- attaching it with a mini dimensional.
OR would you rather have a baby card?
Notice how I adhered the DSP strips onto the Pool Party CS base
AND then I ran it thru the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine, 
using the NEW (starburst pattern) from the Basics 3D Embossing Folder Pack.
 #161598- Basics 3D Embossing Folders= $30.00 (package of 3 different images)
To me these look like-
Crosshatch pattern, Dots pattern & Starburst pattern
Isn't this embossed background just so cool!
AND
I think this bunny is adorable too.
I hope you like it too!
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Easter Bunny'; 'Sweet Songbird'-Congratulations words for the baby card
card stock:
  • Pool Party-  4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2" & fold in half for card base
  • Pool Party- 3 1/4" strip- die cut scalloped circle
  • Pool Party- 3 1/2 x 4 3/4"
  • Pool Party- 1 x 5"
  • Basic White- 3 3/4 x 5"- for outside layer of card
  • Basic White- 3 3/4 x 5"- for inside layer of card
  • Basic White- 1" strip- stamp carrot onto & fussy cut out with scissors
  • Basic White- 1/2" or 3/8" strip- stamp words onto
  • THICK Basic White- 2 3/4" strip- die cut stitched circle
  • Blushing Bride- 1" strip- die cut small heart
designer paper:  Design A Daydream DSP- Host reward pack
  • 1 1/4 x 3" (x3)
ink:  Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Light & Dark Old Olive; Light & Dark Smoky Slate; Light Petal Pink; Light Crumb Cake; Light Pumpkin Pie
other: Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Basic 3D Embossing Folders; Stylish Shapes Dies; Layering Circle Dies; dimensionals; mini dimensionals; Pool Party Sheer Ribbon; Teacup Dies (small heart); Solid Faceted Gems
Non SU:  Cotton Ball piece for tail of bunny
 
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment