Pages

Monday, January 25, 2016

'What I Love'- its Sale-a-bration!

This is a cad I made using the Sale-a-bration set- 'What I Love'!  This flower is really pretty & I love it in purple!  These small script words come in the set too!
stamp set:  'What I Love'
card stock:  Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White, Basic Black
ink:  Blackberry Bliss, Pear Pizzaz, Crushed Curry, Basic Black Archival
other:  Black Ribbon, Banner Triple Punch, Dimensionals
++++++

I spent the whole day/night yesterday home & doing bookwork & stamping things!

This morning Deke is off early to chore & then has his weekly board meeting.  I'm off to pick up my boys!  Brayden will ride the bus out after school today & get to stay until after supper, as Nathan has to referee again.  Tonight when they go home I'll be stamping again!

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment