Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Rose Garden Thinlit

Here is another card that everyone joining me for my January monthly classes this week will be making!  I LOVE IT!  You all know that I have a passion for black & white cards.  And this thinlit is just AMAZING!!  It is very detailed, but isn't hard to cut at all.  Of course I do suggest that you use the Magnetic Platform & Precision Plate with the Big Shot when cutting it.  Everyone at my class on Sunday cut out their own roses for their cards & they were all amazed at how easy it was & how great it worked!  There were several that attended Sunday's class that got this new bundle from the Occasions Catalog.

This stamp set & coordinating thinlit is great for all kinds of Occasions.  And there are many different kind of words in stamp set too!

**This stamp set & Thinlits can be purchased as a BUNDLE & you save 15%- #140804- pg. 18 in the Occasions Catalog for $49.25.  
stamp set:  'Rose Wonder'
card stock:  Basic Black, Whisper White, THICK Whisper White
ink:  Basic Black Archival
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Precision Plate, Rose Garden Thinlit, Extra Large Oval Punch, Dimensionals, Wink Of Stella Glitter Pen, Dimensionals, 2 Way Glue Pen

NOTE:  I used the new Wink of Stella Glitter Pen in the middle of the rose.  You can't see it in the photos, but in person it is stunning! 
+++
After the boys went home last night I headed out to be a farmer.  It was a late night helping Deke with the piggies.  We were both cold & tired when we got in.  And then I worked on finalizing orders from my workshop this past weekend before I went to bed.
I'm off this morning to pick up all of my boys.  Deke is off early to chore & then he is headed to Mt. Pleasant for an all day meeting down there. 
Tonight Masen is staying all night with G'ma & Papa.  Can you believe that he will be 5 months old tomorrow!  Wow- where does the time go?  He is sure getting quite the personality & so much fun!  Here is a cute photo of Masen & Brayden together. 
When Masen goes to bed G'ma will be burning the midnight oil cutting card stock for the remaining 4 classes that I have yet this week!  
Gotta run.....
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment