Pages

Sunday, January 10, 2016

It's a 'Party with Cake'!

Here is a cute card I made using a new birthday set called- 'Party with Cake'.   There is alot of New Occasions Catalog products used here.  This is a card that I made for my monthly swap for Carol's group (a group of demonstrators from all over the US).
Isn't it cute?  I really like it.  

If you look closely at the cake & candle I added the Wink of Stella Glitter Pen to my card here.  I LOVE this new product, as I'm a glitter gal!

stamp set:  'Party With Cake'
card stock:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Melon Mambo
designer paper: It's My Party
ink:  Basic Black Archival
markers:  Sahara Sand, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo
other:  1 1/2" Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch, Baker's Twine Combo Pack (Melon Mambo), Dimensionals, Glue Dots. Wink of Stella Glitter Pen
++++
I enjoyed a short visit & cup of coffee with my friend Donna yesterday morning & then I was a card stock cutting machine the rest of the day until we left for the racing banquet.  We had a nice supper & nice awards presentation.  I'm glad that we could all go.  It was late when we got home.  I cut a little more card stock & headed to bed.  
This morning I'm off to finish cutting card stock & will get things packed up & loaded in the car.  I'm headed out for my stamp class today with everyone in N. Liberty!

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment