Pages

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Another "HELLO"

Here is another card that everyone joining me this week for my monthly cards will be making!  I LOVE IT!  This is totally a "SUSIE" card!  What do you think?
stamp set:  'Hello' (SAB) & 'Party with Cake'
card stock:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Mint Macaroon, Sahara Sand
designer paper:  It's My Party

ink:  Archival Basic Blackother:  Balloon Bouquet Punch, Baker's Twine Combo Pack (Mint Macroon), Glue Dots, Dimensionals, It's My Party Enamel Dots (Mint Macroon)
++++
I had several that joined me to stamp last night.  I'm gearing up this morning to have a house full of stampers join me today!  My weekend is going to be full of stamping, stamping, stamping & stamping again!

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment