Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2026

Sunflower Fields Fun Fold Daisy card

Oh wow!
Check out today's pretty Fall card.
I used the gorgeous-
#168351- Sunflower Fields DSP= $13.00 Online Exclusive.
I just love the way this card turned out.
It is a totally Susie card. 
 
This is one of the cards that everyone at my upcoming
October monthly classes will be making. 
Check out how I embossed the Daffodil Delight Two-Toned card stock using the 
#166145- Sunflower 3D Embossing Folder= $12.00 Online Exclusive.
Cool huh! 
Notice how I embossed from the left edge to almost the fold mark.
I did this by laying flat this piece & using the whole embossing folder. 
This card just makes me smile.
I hope it makes you smile too.
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Radiant Sunflowers' (words)
card stock:
  • Two-Toned Daffodil Delight- 5 1/4 x 12"- score at 3", 6 1/2" & 10 1/2"- lay flat & emboss the entire piece from the left side- with the Sunflower 3D Embossing Folder
  • Two-Toned Daffodil Delight-1 3/4" strip- stamp words onto & punch out using the Rounded Rectangle Punch
  • Early Espresso- 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"- adhere the folded/embossed Two-Toned Daffodil Delight piece to this, for the card base
  • Early Espresso- 2 3/4 x 5"
  • Early Espresso- 1 x 3 1/2"
  • Basic White- 3 1/2 x 4 3/4"- for the inside of the card 
designer paper:  Sunflower Fields DSP-
  • 2 1/2 x 4 3/4" 
ink:  Early Espresso
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Sunflower 3D Embossing Folder; Specialty Plate; Rounded Rectangle Punch Radiant Gems; Neutrals Jute Combo Pack (Espresso); dimensionals; glue dots
 
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment