Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2026

Thinking of You Dies Fun Fold

Check out this cute card!
Aren't these words cool!
I used the 
#168260- Thinking Of You Dies= $22.00
#168544- Scalloped Christmas Cheer Dies= $33.00
 
Everyone joining me for my upcoming October monthly 
class cards will be making this card. 
The card opens up like this.
I love this new word stamp set.
#170573- Framed & Fabulous= $20.00 
Check out my stack of words.
How did I do them? 
I used Adhesive Sheets on the back side of Two-Toned Misty Moonlight card stock
& then die cut the letters out.
I then adhered them to the white coordinating 'shadow' type layer.
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Framed & Fabulous'- words on inside of card
card stock:
  • Misty Moonlight- 4 1/4 x 7 3/4"- score at 5 1/2" & fold for card base
  • Misty Moonlight- 3 1/2 x 9"- score at 4 1/2"- fold & adhere to inside of card as shown
  • Granny Apple Green- 4 3/4" strip- die cut scalloped label 
  • Two-Toned Misty Moonlight- 2 3/4" strip- adhere adhesive sheets to back side & die cut words
  • Willow White- 3" strip- die cut shadow layer to go behind die cut words 
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside card layer
  • Basic White- 3 x 4"- for inside of card & stamp words onto
designer paper:  Homemade Sweetness DSP- LAST CHANCE LIST
  • 2 x 4" 
ink:  Misty Moonlight
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Scalloped Christmas Cheer Dies; Thinking of You Dies; Adhesive Sheets; White 3/8" Textured Ribbon; Dewdrop Embellishments; dimensionals; glue dots
 
I hope you have a great Thursday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment