Pages

Saturday, October 10, 2026

Poetic Petals Flower card

Today I'm share a gorgeous flower card.
It is just stunning in person 
 
This is one of the cards that everyone joining me at my upcoming 
October monthly stamp classes will be making! 
 
I used the 
#168270- Poetic Petals Dies= $26.00
#167637- Bloom Boutique Specialty DSP= $17.00
#168466- Softly Woven Embossing Folder= $12.00 Currently OUT OF STOCK  
I just love the monochromatic color of this card!
I used the Peaceful Pine cardstock, Two-Tone cardstock & ink pad! 
The Two-Tone card stock is perfect for achieving this look
since it is lighter shade on the backside.
The Two-Tone cardstock perfect for layering & embossing with.
As this Two-Tone cardstock has a winter center core & is lighter weight too.
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Scalloped Blooms'
card stock:
  • Peaceful Pine- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" & fold in half for card base
  • Peaceful Pine- 2 3/4 x 4"
  • Two-Tone Peaceful Pine- 3 3/4 x 5"- emboss using Softly Woven 3D Embossing Folder 
  • Two-Tone Peaceful Pine- 2 1/4 x 2 1/4"- layer behind flowers
  • Two-Tone Peaceful Pine- 3/4 x 3 3/4'- stamp words onto
  • Basic White- 2 1/2' strip- die cut flowers/square
  • Basic White- 3 1/2 x 4 3/4'- for inside of card 
designer paper: Bloom Boutique Specialty DSP
  • 2 x 5"
ink:  Peaceful Pine
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Poetic Petals Dies; Softly Woven 3D Embossing Folder; Specialty Plate; Peaceful Pine Ribbon; Glossy Garden Dots; dimensionals; glue dots
 
I hope you have a SUPER Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment