Pages

Sunday, October 13, 2024

Reindeer Fun

 
Check out this CUTE little reindeer.
 
This is one of the cards that everyone stamping with me 
at my October monthly classes will be making!
 
I used these Holiday Catalog products-
#164044- Reindeer Fun Bundle= $54.00
#164309- Take a Bow DSP= $12.50 
#164070- Earth Tone Gems= $8.50
This is what the card looks like on the inside. 
I used the
#164326- One of a Kind stamp set= $18.00
Here I stamped the deer onto some different colors of card stock 
to try to decide what color I wanted them to be.
*Smoky Slate
*Gray Granite
*Pecan Pie
*Crumb Cake 
 
Honestly- I like the Pecan Pie deer the best.
But it was too dark when I put it onto this card.
So I choose Crumb Cake.
And then I decided I would lightly color the deer 
using Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends too! 
Check out the deer below & notice how I colored them.
Here are the supplies & measurements.

stamp sets:  'Reindeer Fun'; 'Decorative Trees'; 'Simply Said' & 'One of A Kind'
card stock:
  • Garden Green- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" & fold in half for card base
  • Two Toned Garden Green- 3 1/2 x 3 1/2"- die cut circle foliage image
  • Granny Apple Green- 3 3/4 x 3 3/4"
  • Crumb Cake- 2 3/4" strip- stamp deer onto; die cut & color with Light & Dark Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends
  • Basic White- 1/2" strip- stamp words onto & flag end with Paper Snips
  • Basic White- 3 1/2 x 4 3/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Take a Bow DSP-
  • 1 3/4 x 5 1/2"
ink:  Garden Green & Pecan Pie
Stampin' Blends:  Light & Dark Crumb Cake
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Reindeer Fun Dies; Earth Tone Shimmer Gems; dimensionals; glue dots; Paper Snips
 
I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment