Pages

Monday, October 14, 2024

Fall Leaf baby wipe card

 
WOW!
Look at this Fall leaf!
Isn't it just so pretty!
Look at all of the colors in it.
 
This is one of the cards that everyone stamping with me at my
October monthly card classes will be making.
 
I used the 
#166500- Autumn To Remember stamp set= $24.00
 Check out all of the pretty colors in the leaf.
I did the baby wipe technique.
How did I do the baby wipe technique when stamping leaves?
 
I folded a baby wipe in quarters & put inside a clear case. 
Then add drops of ink refill onto it. 
I used Old Crushed Curry, Copper Clay & Crumb Cake. 
Then press stamp into the baby wipe- using this as your ink pad. 
Stamp leaves around edges of Basic White card stock.
Notice how I embossed leaves onto the card front too.
I used the 
It is an Online Exclusive product, which means that
it is only shown on line, but can be purchased at a class too.
 
Here are the supplies & measurements. 

stamp set:  
  • 'Autumn To Remember' (leaf)
  • 'Autumn Expressions' (words)
card stock:
  • Copper Clay- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" & fold in half
  • Copper Clay- 3 1/2" strip- die cut circle
  • Crumb Cake- 4 x 5 1/4"- emboss with Leaf Fall 3D Embossing Folder
  • Crumb Cake- 3" strip- die cut circle
  • Basic White- 2 3/4" strip- stamp leaf onto & punch out with 2 3/8" Circle Punch
  • Basic White- 1/2" strip- stamp words onto
  • Basic White- 3 1/2 x 4 3/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Perennial Lavender DSP-
  • 2 x 5 1/4"- cut angles on ends
ink:  Copper Clay
Ink refills:  Copper Clay; Crushed Curry; Crumb Cake
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Leaf Fall 3D Embossing Folder; Specialty Plate; Spotlight On Nature Dies; Stylish Shapes Dies; 2 3/8" Circle Punch; Wink of Stella; Adhesive-Backed Swirl Dots; dimensionals; glue dots; Baker's Twine Essential Pack
non- SU!:  Baby Wipe

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment