Pages

Thursday, October 10, 2024

Reindeer Fun


What color would you make this deer if you were putting it onto a card?
*Basic Beige
*Gray Granite
*Pecan Pie
*Crumb Cake
 
Everyone joining me at my October monthly classes will be making a deer card.  
Stop back by & I'll be sharing more about my deer card soon.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
My Uncle Jerry White passed away & his funeral is today.
He was a great man & will missed by us all.
He was always so fun to be around & had a great sense of humor.
He was my God Father.  
Last night we went to his visitation & spent time with family afterwards.
Today is his funeral.
Please keep my Aunt Kathy & family in your prayers as we morn his passing.

So I probably won't have time to do any blog posts until next Monday!
As I'm buried in getting card stock cut & everything ready for this weekends classes.
 
Be sure you stop back by again soon.
Thank you!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment