Pages

Monday, May 20, 2024

Simply Zinnia "thank you"

 

Check out today's 'Simply Zinnia' card!

THANK YOU SO MUCH for stamping with me!
I had a wonderful time stamping with all of you that joined me at one of my May monthly classes this past weekend!!
It was great to get to share, stamp, chat & see each of you!
I treasure you all & am very grateful. ❤  

Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Simply Zinnia'
card stock:

Highland Heather- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" & fold in half for card base
Highland Heather- 3/4" strip- die cut flower
Basic White- 2 3/4" strip- die cut circle
Basic White- 1 x 4"- stamp words onto
Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
Old Olive- 2" strip- die cut leaves/stem
Melon Mambo- 3/4" strip- die cut small flower

designer paper:  Flowering Zinnia's

3 1/2 x 4 1/2

inks:  Old Olive & Highland Heather
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Simply Zinnia's dies; Spotlight on Nature Dies; Linen Thread; Iridescent Faceted Gems; dimensionals; glue dots
 
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment