Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Bouquets of flowers

Here is a simple, yet cute card I made last night.
I love the way it turned out.
Blackberry Bliss is one of my favorite colors & I don't use it often enough.
 
Check out these pretty bouquet of flowers!
I punched them directly out of the DSP.
#163421- To Market DSP= $12.50 pg. 39
The bouquet of flowers were on the very edge of the DSP- 
so I used the 
#162234- Modern Oval Punch= $23.00
and then I trimmed the other edge to be straight too.
As I sure didn't want to waste these flowers even though
they were on the edge.
The words are from the 
#163564- Labeled With Love stamp set= $21.00 pg. 58  
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  Labeled With Love (words)
card stock:
  • Blackberry Bliss- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" & fold in half for card base
  • Blackberry Bliss- 2 1/2 x 4 1/2"
  • Basic White- 2 3/4 x 4 3/4"
  • Basic White- 1/2" strip- stamp words onto & angle cut edges with Paper Snips
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  To Market DSP-
  • 2 x 4 1/4"
ink:  Blackberry Bliss
other:  Modern Oval Punch; Iridescent 1/2" Striped Trim; dimensionals; glue dots
 
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment