Pages

Friday, April 19, 2024

Meandering Meadow card

Oh my......this DSP is just gorgeous!
 
This is one of the cards that everyone joining me at my
Annual Spring Stamp Class will be making!
 
To create this card I used the-
#162735-Meandering Meadows DSP= $12.50 Online Exclusive
#163691- Comforting Thoughts stamp set= $20.00 Online Exclusive
This is just a great set of words!!
Wow- I hope you like it as much as I do!
 
Here are the measurements & supplies.
stamp set:  'Comforting Thoughts'- Online Exclusive
card stock:
  • Orchid Oasis- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" & fold in half for card base- emboss with Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder
  • Orchid Oasis- 2 1/2 x 5"
  • Orchid Oasis- 1 1/2" strip- punch out scalloped oval punch
  • Garden Green- 2 3/4  5 1/4"
  • Garden Green- 1 x 4 1/4"
  • Basic White- 1 1/2" strip- stamp words onto & punch out with Double Oval Punch
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Meandering Meadows- Online Exclusive
  • 2 1/4 x 4 3/4"
ink:  Starry Sky
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder- Online Exclusive; Dragonfly & Bird Adhesive Backed Brass Embellishments- Online Exclusive; Double Oval Punch- RETIRING SOON!; Starry Sky Ribbon; dimensionals; glue dots

Check out the shopping list below & click on the images to take you to my online store to shop!
 
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE 

No comments:

Post a Comment