Pages

Thursday, April 25, 2024

Cheerful Daisies

 Wow!!
Check out this pretty daisy card that I got in mail yesterday from
Sara Douglas at Stampin' Up! 
She congratulated me on a milestone achievement that I made earlier this year in January.
And she wrote a very sweet note to me inside this card. 

Oh how blessed I am that I I get to share my love of stamping with all of you!
Here are the supplies.
stamp set:  'Inked & Tiled' (words)-NOW SOLD OUT!
card stock: 
  • Thick Basic White-  5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" & half for card base
  • Basic White- 4" strip- die cut daisies, add Wild Wheat ink to the flower centers using Sponge Dauber
  • Old Olive-  4 1/4" strip- die cut leaves
  • Crumb Cake-  5/8 x 2 3/4"- stamp words onto & tear ends off
designer paper:  
  • Countryside Inn DSP (upper part of card)- 3 3/4 x 5"
  • Les Shoppes DSP (lower part of card)- RETIRING SOON!- 3 3/4 x 2"- diagonal cut
inks:  Night of Navy, Wild Wheat
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Cheerful Daisies Dies; Gorgeously Made Dies (leaves)- RETIRING SOON!; Sponge Dauber; dimensionals

I hope you have a great Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment