Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Gold Foiled Flowers Card

This is a gold wedding card.
It is simple, yet very elegant. 
 
This card is one that everyone joining me at my 
Annual Spring stamp class will be making.
 
The flowers can be left  plain as they are 
OR 
they can be colored with Stampin' Blends.
Which one do you like better?

I cut apart one of the Gold Foiled cards to show off the pretty flowers.
#162589- Gold Foiled Flowers Cards= $10.00 Spring Mini pg. 15-
RETIRING SOON!
Notice how both the back & front of this card base have flowers on it.
And I added some Gold DSP along the edges.
#159237- Distressed Gold Specialty DSP= $5.00- RETIRING SOON!
 I stamped the words onto a 2 3/4" strip of Very Vanilla card stock
& then punch it out.
I also punched out a piece of the Wild Wheat card stock.
NOTICE how I cut the Wild Wheat one in half.
I then layered it behind the words.
This is what it looks like from the back side when the 
2 pieces are adhered together.
Here are the measurements & supplies.
stamp set:  'Lifetime of Love' (words)
card stock:
  • Wild Wheat- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" & fold in half for card base
  • Wild Wheat- 3 1/4 x 4 1/4"- layer flower/card piece onto this & adhere to card front
  • Very Vanilla- 2 3/4" strip- stamp words onto & punch out
  • Very Vanilla- 3 1/2 x 4 3/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:
  • Gold Foiled Flowers Card (5 1/2 x 8 1/2")- cut this in half to 4" & then cut it down to 2 pieces that are 4x3" each- so that means you can get 2 card front like I made out of the 2 card base.
  • Distressed Gold Specialty Paper- 1 x 4" (x2) for each side of the card front
ink:  Wild Wheat
other:  Heartfelt Hexagon Punch- CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK until around 5/13/24; Gold & Very Vanilla 3/8" Satin Ribbon- RETIRING SOON!; dimensionals; glue dots
 
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE 

No comments:

Post a Comment