Pages

Monday, August 28, 2023

Autumn Leaves White Wash Technique!

Check out this gorgeous fall card!
It is a SNEAK PEEK of a NEW Bundle in the upcoming Holiday Catalog! 
 
I just LOVE Fall!
This is a totally Susie card!
And it is a fun z fold card- my favorite fold!
I used the NEW bundle- 
#162186- Autumn Leaves Bundle= $55.75
 You can order from this from the NEW Holiday Catalog on 9/6/23.
Check out the White Washed background....... 
 How did I do it?
*I stamped the leaves onto the Lost Lagoon card stock using Lost Lagoon ink.
*I embossed it with the Exposed Brick 3D Embossing Folder.
*I LIGHTLY drug a White Craft ink pad over the embossed part.
*Notice on the center leaf image that I flicked ink & Wink of Stella on it.
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Autumn Leaves'
card stock:
  • Pecan Pie- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 2 1/8" & 4 1/4" & fold in half for z fold card base
  • Pecan Pie-  3 x 3 3/4"
  • Pecan Pie- 1 x 3 3/4"
  • Crumb Cake- 4 x 5 1/4"- stamp leaves in lower left corner & upper right hand corner, emboss with Exposed Brick 3D Embossing Folder; LIGHTLY drag white ink pad over this
  • Crumb Cake- 5/8 x 2 3/4"- stamp words onto
  • Very Vanilla- 2 3/4 x 3 1/2"- stamp leaf onto using Crumb Cake & Pecan Pie ink.  Then FLICK on Pecan Pie Stampin' Blend & FLICK on Wink of Stella.
  • Very Vanilla- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
inks:  Crumb Cake; Pecan Pie, Craft White
Stampin' Blends:  Pecan Pie
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Exposed Brick 3D Embossing Folder; Silver-Threaded Twine; Adhesive-Backed Solid Gems (Pecan Pie); dimenionals; glue dots; Wink of Stella
 
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. Love fall as well. Your card is Beautiful...Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete