Pages

Friday, June 30, 2023

Today is the LAST day for DSP Sale!

Check out this fun thank you card using the-
#161192- Masterfully Made DSP= $12.50- ON SALE NOW= $10. 62.
I love the way it turned out!
 
Today is the last day (6/30/23) of the DSP sale!
Be sure you don't miss out on getting any of these DSP's that are on your wish list!
You can contact me or order from my on line store!
Look at how I made the tag that I stamped the words onto.
I used a strip of Basic White card stock that measures 1 x 3 3/4"
and stamped the words onto it.
I then used the
#161287- Elegant Edge Tag Topper Punch= $26.00- pg. 148
& punched both ends!
Isn't this just sooo cool!
I just love the lace like edge that this Elegant Edge Tag Topper Punch makes!
Here is a pile of Thank You cards I made!
Notice that some of the DSP has the words & flowery images on the top 
& some have it on the bottom.
That is because I cut a whole sheet of 12x12" DSP into 3 x 4"-
thus all of them are not exactly the same.
Check out the NEW Embossing folder I used too!
#161599- Geometric Patterns Embossing Folder (2 pk)= $9.00- pg. 168. 
I think this is a really neat embossing folder!
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Layering Leaves' (words)
card stock:
  • Fresh Freesia- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" & emboss bottom of card front using the Geometric Patterns Embossing Folder
  • Berry Burst- 3 1/4 x 4 1/4"
  • Berry Burst- 1 x 5 1/2"- tear along bottom edge
  • Basic White- 1 x 3 3/4"- stamp words onto & punch both ends using the Geometric Patterns Embossing Folder
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Masterfully Made DSP- 3 x 4"
ink:  Berry Burst
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Geometric Patterns Embossing Folder; Elegant Edge Tag Topper Punch; Pastel Adhesive Backed Sequins; dimensionals; glue dots
 
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment