Pages

Saturday, June 3, 2023

It is Simple Saturday!

It is SIMPLE Saturday!
Sooooo.......check out today's card that is blasting off!
 
The boys saw this card yesterday & gave it their high approval.
So I guess grandma scored on this card!
I agree with them & I do think it is super cute!
 
I used the NEW #161186- 'Reach For The Stars' Bundle= $53.00- pg. 87
along with the coordinating #161175- Stargazing DSP= $10.62 ON SALE NOW!
 
Don't miss out on DSP SALE going on NOW!
I made this into a fun z fold card, so then the DSP showed on the back side.
I decided to add a piece of Basic White cardstock over it.
This is what the inside of the card now looks like!
I love the way this simple turned out!
Don't you?
 
Here are the measurements & supplies.
stamp set:  'Reach for the Stars'
card stock:  
  • Blueberry Bushel- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 2 1/8" & 4 1/4" & fold in half for card base
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- layer on inside front part of card to cover DSP
  • Basic White-  1 3/4" strip- stamp words & die cut with circle
  • Basic White- 1" strip- die cut little stars
  • Basic White- 3 3/4" strip- stamp rocket & die cut
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4'- for inside of card
designer paper:  Stargazing DSP- NOW ON SALE!
  • 4 x 5 1/4"
ink:  Memento
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Reach for the Stars Dies; dimensionals
 
I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment