Pages

Monday, May 22, 2023

Just My Type

mm
 
This is a cute card that I got in my Norway box from Stampin' Up!
Check out the awesome embossing folder
& the cute stemmed flowers.
 
#161614- 'Just My Type'= $24.00- pg. 69
#161473- Countryside Blooms Embossing Folder= $8.50- pg. 168*
*Out of stock until around 5/29/23.
Here are the supplies & measurements.
 
stamp set:  'Just My Type' (stemmed flowers)
card stock:
  • Real Red- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" & fold in half
  • Real Red-  3 3/4 x 5"- emboss with Countryside Blossoms Embossing Folder
  • Basic White- 2 3/4" strip- stamp flowers, color & punch out with 2 3/8" Circle Punch
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
  • Gold Foil- 1 x 3"- punch ends with Happy Labels Pick A Punch
ink:  Misty Moonlight
Stampin' Blends:  Misty Moonlight, Daffodil Delight, Real Red
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Countryside Blossoms Embossing Folder; 2 3/8" Circle Punch; Happy Labels Pick A Punch; dimensionals
 
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment